We’re Glad You’re Here!
Welcome to Central NY’s Premier Automotive Shop. We employ only ASE Certified technicians to diagnose your vehicle’s symptoms. Our shop specializes in Electrical / Computer /and Air Conditioning repairs. All repairs are warranteed for 24 months or 24,000 miles. And to be sure that your car looks as good as it runs we include a complimentary car wash with every service.
We are AAA Approved in addition to receiving the AAA of Western & Central NY ‘Top Shop’ Award each year from 2001 thru 2012. In addition, owner Mike Cretaro has been awarded the Syracuse NAPA/ASE ‘Technician of the Year’ for 12 straight years.
As a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Stop by and visit the cleanest and most professional shop in Syracuse, New York. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Mike’s Auto Service employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Mike & Karen Cretaro, owners
Our Mission: To proudly stand in our community as a repair facility that sets the standard for automotive professionalism. We are dedicated to technical training and quality workmanship in an honest, friendly environment.
About NAPA AutoCare
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- To perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts
- To employ ASE certified technicians
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program